What have I been thinking??

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Introduction

Well, I would like to start by introducing my dear friend Ronshizzle.
His Blog will be far more entertaining than mine could ever be... http://captsmakk.blogspot.com/
Be sure and check that out on a day to day basis, it also get's more interesting after a few drinks.
I will also be posting random dumb acts of Ron when they are available, so stay tuned!

I am trying to figure out what the hell has been going on lately!?
It seems like every single guy I have ever dated in my life is trying to ween their way back in.
Too late buddies, I am not as dumb as I used to be. But it still makes me think, what have they been thinking? And it is nice to know maybe they have come to the conclusion that the grass wasn't greener on the other side, but unfortunate they are stuck in that pile of manure.






1 Comments:

  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger CaptSmakk said…

    Welcome to the wonderful world of blog!!! And sure you're not a dumb as before....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home