What have I been thinking??

Monday, June 06, 2005

BANNED FROM LA GOURMET PIZZA!!

Okay, so several months ago Ron and friends ordered a late night snack from LA GOURMET PIZZA after drinking heavily (imagine that).
It was about 1am and magically... he fell asleep (imagine that).
He wakes up the next morning to several missed calls from a mysterious phone number and has several messages. So, he checks his messages.

First message: (In an Iraqi accent) "Meester. Greeffine, dis eez Avi from LA Gourmet Peeza... I am down stairs at your apartment. It's cold. Pleeze open door."

Second message: (Also in Iraqi accent, a lil more angry dis time) "Meester. Greeffine, dis eez Avi from LA Gourmet Peeza... I am veddy veddy cold. It's raining. I have you're peeza. Pleeze let me in."

Third message: (In Iraqi accent... waaay over being outside at this point) "Meester. Greeffine, dis eez Avi from LA Gourmet Peeza... I have beeen knockingg on you're door for tirty minuutes! It is too tirty am. Veddy veddy cold."



So this evening, we want pizza.
Ron really hasn't tried to order from LA GOURMET PIZZA since the inccident.
So I say fuck it, let's call them. So I called from Ron's phone...
Avi answers. I say, " Hi, I need to place an order for delivery."
Avi: " I'm soddy. We're closed mam'."
Nicki: "Really?"
Avi: "Yes mam', I'm soddy."

So, that was strange. I call from my phone number.
"LA GOURMET PIZZA, DIS IS AVI..."
Nicki: "Hi, yes are you open?"
Avi: " Yes Mam', take out or delivery?"

RON HAS F'N BEEN BANNED FROM LA GOURMET PIZZA !!

HAHA, and then I tried to take a picture with "Avi" when he delivered the pizza for me (and not Meester. Greeffine) ... he said NO!!
Nobody says no to Nicki.... NOBODY! Muuwwhahaha

So, Please call 214.981.9337 and request that Ron not be banned!!
Please say, " Ron needs pizza."
All calls will be greatly appreciated! Thank you for your time in advance.

8 Comments:

  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger erl said…

    god that pizza made me unhungry.

     
  • At 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey! That pizza looks perfectly fine...sort of....kinda....not really...

     
  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger Nicki said…

    I lost my comments momentarily. Sorry...

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger Anthony said…

    they said they won't deliver to virginia

     
  • At 10:31 AM, Blogger Nicki said…

    haha, did you really call?

     
  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger Gigi said…

    Elaine was blacklisted from Hop Sing's. You're not alone.

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger Anthony said…

    what else do i have to do at work?

     
  • At 5:06 PM, Blogger CaptSmakk said…

    Every damn night!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home