What have I been thinking??

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

IT'S A BOY!!

I got a new puppy!!

Isn't he just adorable??!! He is so precious!

So last night we were trying to decide on a name. These are the types of names that were coming up: Shaq, CB(cock blocker), Ron Burgundy, Mr. Burgundy, Shaft, Debo, LAMP(JESUS!), and Tyson.

So I thought I had decided on Tyson, but after last night I think I want to call him Chewy! For various reasons aside the obvious!

So what do you think.... Tyson or Chewy? Help me out here!

6 Comments:

  • At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Budha. He's like a miniature Budha covered in hair. Or Lincoln. :)I liked Mr. Burgandy too. But I guess if I have to pick I'll say Chewy. Or how about Chuy like the restaurant.

     
  • At 10:51 AM, Blogger Nicki said…

    hmmmm, good thinking

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger Gigi said…

    C.B.

     
  • At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just pick a random four-letter profanity, it's what you'll be calling him half the time anyhow.

     
  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger Kiki said…

    Awe he is so cute! Cody and I think Tyson is best.

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger erl said…

    that puppy is gorgeous

     

Post a Comment

<< Home