What have I been thinking??

Thursday, January 06, 2005

And he receives rave reviews...

"dude since you've sent me that last e-mail i've done nothing but read ron's commentaries and laughing my ass off...he quotes movies that i thought no one else in the world would remember but me...he actually quoted ski school and running scared, 2 of my all-time favorites." - annonymous

It is in fact quite entertaining... what has the world come to?

An all new low, The Ronshizzle Show.
Where's the 8 ball?

3 Comments:

  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger CaptSmakk said…

    Just remember - no wagering, I am here for entertainment value only.

     
  • At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    now you too see what we have known for years...just don't run with a cheese grater...he really hates that...

    b-bro

     
  • At 4:21 PM, Blogger CaptSmakk said…

    I once thought I was shrinking until I realized I was walking on a giant cheese grater.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home