What have I been thinking??

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Out of Control!

So, it was quite a weekend!
You folks that weren't apart of the "Ron and Scotty D go back to college Part I" sure did miss out! "CROP DUSTERS SPRAY BETTER"!
I for some reason will be wearing a shirt that reads that in Pheonix the end of April.
Just to fill you all in... Ron has dropped his first load and is ready to drop another.
And that waitress Ashley... she kept giving us dirty looks! What like being a waitress is better than being a crop duster? I bet you she didn't even know what a crop duster was!
So Ron and Scotty D decide to introduce themselves to women as Crop Duster's.... because Crop Duster's spray better.
So now I have to wear this lame t-shirt....
Holy shit, was Avril hitting on some guy in a wheel chair??
So anyone who wants to order your CROP DUSTER'S SPRAY BETTER t-shirt.... let me know.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OH SNAP!! You got those t's in Fat Guy size??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home