What have I been thinking??

Monday, May 09, 2005

GO MAV'S!!

So, The Dallas Maverick's straight up murdered the Houston Rockets Saturday night!
Dallas 116 Houston 76!!!!!! That was an awesome game!



Watched the game at a favorite local bar, by the time the game was over I was convinced that those 41 red headed sluts on Captsmakk's tab had all been consumed by *Impregnator*
After fondling my ass and tits every chance he could, he finally jumped on a chair and swiftly tumbled head first toward the table and almost on top of me. (I'm sure that wasn't planned ;)
I am also totally convinced that Impregnator and Captsmakk possibly switched identities for the evening. Captsmakk actually being the responsible one, take out your cameras folks... this may NEVER happen again! It was a fun evening, every one was in good spirits and most important... THE MAV'S WHOOPED THAT ASS!!!
On to Pheonix Baby.... oh and Mr. Clean, get ready to wipe up the blood.... the Sun's blood that is! Muwhahahahaha

GO MAV'S!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home