What have I been thinking??

Thursday, May 12, 2005

SIMPLY MAV-ELOUS!!!

Dirk Nowitzki’s fadeaway jumper with 6.8 seconds remaining lifted the visiting Mavericks to a 108-106 Game 2 victory over the Suns on Wednesday. The win knots their West semifinal at1-1. Nowitzki scored his four fourth-quarter points in the final two minutes, hitting two free throws with 1:55 remaining to give Dallas a 106-102 lead. Michael Finley was strong throughout, making 12-of-18 from the field en route to a game-high 31 points. Nowitzki had 23 and Erick Dampier had 15 points with 12 boards.

Michael Finley was ON FIRE last night, as were all of our MAV-ELOUS Dallas Mavericks last night! I hope everyone marked my words yesterday when I posted that I had a good feeling about last nights game!

Poor wittle Johnson... busted up his wittle eye :( Poor Baby! ;)

I meant that literally when I told them to get out the mop... to wipe up the blood! Muwhahaha

Dirk... who's yo daddy!?! I love you, like a father... in-law!

Performing at your best as usual, wonderful win and I can't wait to see you work your magic in Dallas! I have a GREAT feeling about Fridays game as well. The Mav's needed this win as a boast of confidence! It was heart racing at the end, but the Mav's were in the lead the entire first half. Even later the SUNS only ever had a few point lead at most!

FABULOUS JOB!!!

GO MAV'S!!!!!!!!! YAY!

13 Comments:

  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger Nicki said…

    Ummmm er a.... last time I checked I wasn't anyone's brother....

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger Anthony said…

    i never said you were....but you said dirk is your dad...and steve nash is mine...and they are obviously brothers...at the worst we would be distant cousins...and yes i realize that was a horrible shot at sarcasm...

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Nicki said…

    Actually, mis-read your comment, I thought you said we were brothers from a different mother. Oops

     
  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger Anthony said…

    its all good...multiple jagnormously fantastical events have happened in my life recently...i.e. new car and so on...

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger Nicki said…

    Great, what kind if car did you get?

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger Anthony said…

    2005 vw golf gls tdi...i have yet to name her

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger Anthony said…

    2005 vw golf gls tdi...i have yet to name her

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger Anthony said…

    a reflex silver 2005 vw golf gls tdi...i have yet to name her...i wrote about it on the blog thing but i didn't get a chance to put pictures up...

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger Nicki said…

    Awesome, my car is silver also! :)

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger Anthony said…

    what car?

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger Nicki said…

    I have a 2004 Lincoln LS

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger Nicki said…

    Thanks Chris! But no post about our fabulous Mav's is a waste... any props are great props!

     
  • At 3:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice Blog for jetta accessory

     

Post a Comment

<< Home