What have I been thinking??

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Since You've been goooooooooooooooooooone.....

I love Kelly Clarkson! Last night I had a dream that she was stabbed to death and it made me very sad! Kiss FM is interviewing her in Tulsa today... Crop Duster1 got me all excited thinking she was going to be in the studio at Las Colinas ;(
Then I was watching Damage Control on MTV last night and Kelly Clarkson was on there also!
I really truly believe she is going to be a big star around for a while.
I want to go to her concert in May, I am pretty sure Crop Duster1 will go.... he likes 12 years olds. hehe Avril looks like she's 12 so.....
Since you've been goooooooooooooooooooooooooooone.........
I amm listening to KISS right now, I feel like Kelly Clarkson is my friend.... she rides with me every where I go. I think I have had too much Monster. Till next year....

5 Comments:

  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger CaptSmakk said…

    She is destined to be the most popular karaoke singer of all time.

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger Nicki said…

    "You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha, covered with hair. "

     
  • At 3:26 PM, Blogger Nicki said…

    I think Amber is a looney toon cutter

     
  • At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ron....I think your girlisacunt

    -Amber

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If that's the best you got you're in trouble.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home