What have I been thinking??

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Back by Popular Demand...

So, I get shit talked about me for actually working!!!!
So just for ya'll, I am not working at the moment to give ya'll something to read while you're not working! ;)

I am sure you are wondering why there is a picture of a jump rope here... well this is the murder weapon. I think I may just strangle my personal trainer with it!!! Or I dream about it anyway.
I am so F'n sore it hurts to type. But it's not his fault, I pay him to inflict this pain on me.
It's my fault that I didn't work out and I ate bad all last week during the "busy wedding" week. I was really busy, but I kinda over did it on the not working out. So what do I do... I have 3 F'n training sessions in a row this week.
Tuesday- Session was grrrreat! I was full of energy. Okay, a little too many lunges. (and of course jump roping)
Wednesday- Wake up sore as shit! But it's all good... go back to gym for second session. Work it out work it out. We avoid legs since mine fell off... upper body and abs it is.
Thursday- Half sleep pee in middle of night... HOLY SHIT I just fell off the toilet! Dammit!
I F'n hate Shawn! (this is where I go back to bed and dream about strangle) Wake up F'n late, can't type... biceps and triceps hurt too bad. Trying to think of a way to get out of training session without getting charged, not likely. Not real sure what we'll work out today, I have no body parts left.




I hate Jump rope. I hate gym. I hate Shawn.

I am pretty sure I will go out and get my freak on tonight... so until tomorrow. (or maybe next week! haha)

6 Comments:

  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger Anthony said…

    i love jump rope...
    i love gym...
    hey your not getting me to fall for the third one...

     
  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger Nicki said…

    HAHA, funny one! Altough Shawn is a fairly attractive guy... VERY A.D.D though. But no it would be odd if you loved him...

     
  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger Nicki said…

    Lindsey~ Yes. I totally did that diet as well. Unfortunately mine did not work as well as yours, hence the profile pic vs. me now... but I AM glad it works for you and it will work for me again soon!

    Rob~ Strangle trainer, MUCH more fun.

     
  • At 4:25 PM, Blogger Gigi said…

    Instead of working out at a club, why don't you work out on someone's face? You would probably feel better in the morning.

     
  • At 7:39 PM, Blogger Nicki said…

    Interesting concept Gigi however, this is your whore week, not mine. I would hate to steal your thunder!

     
  • At 12:47 AM, Blogger Tim said…

    hey, I just met Liz's blog, and now I just met yours. I think I like it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home